Saturday, August 22, 2009

missing someone

Recently, when i go to work, my soul is not on my body...
one of my work partner asked me yesterday "are u missing someone?"...
i was shocked, feel deep inside my heart, am i missing someone?
i dont know the feeling how something is missing...
as in always, i never miss anything...even in my study, i can achieve what level i want to go(depends on my hardwork)
i was moody on appearance, but i kept telling myself i'm happy...
haiz, maybe it's time to back to msia to recharge, regain the kind of freedom that i have had before...
Jump to my study, this sem the workload is alot lighter. Anyway, i found myself abit too playful and hardcore in working at macD...every week i got around 20 hours of shifts...after coming back from working, i cant hardly get out my book and study...
now i am depend on what i have learnt in the lecture to go through, quite worry about how am i going to for exam end of this november...
the subjects for this sem are engineering mathematic, data structure&logarithms, signal&system and engineering electromagnetic
i put this on just to let those people who wants to study engineering so that they have a reference what kind of subjects need to be taken.
Last, saying about the weather in adelaide....
recently, the weather is abit weird..sometimes we have lovely warmmy and windy day...suddenly in the afternoon, it rains~
sometimes, we have a cold morning and make my back sticked on the bed xD
hope this continue until the day i finish my exam on november =)

No comments:

Post a Comment