Sunday, August 23, 2009

fuck off!

this has to be storied from saturday night...
again, i'm working like always yet i asked some friends to overnight at apartment here...
during the 5 hours, i was working with a sohai partner, he kept on criticising me about what should i do~
Oh YEah, Com'ON... i'd been working for 9 months, i got heaps of experience more than the fuking stupid... i didnt talk to him for the past 5 hours until my friend came in to take over us..
even thought, he jadi lagi worst~ he asked my friend to ask me to do his task becos he fuking cant finish his thing at the washroom...
i said nothing and just did it because i got friends waiting me at home to Gao Yea...darn,wasting my golden time...
hence, we finished finally...he still fetch me back home luckily~ but i aint saying sorry to him, i did nothing wrong...
HOME:
we discussed discussed...ended up we dota, yeah that's what i want to do...
summarise all the dota part, it was just me and han playing well for the 3 games, both of them sohai dunno laughing what over there after we died in chaos..TaMaDe...
again, my night was ruined by them~ we should have won 3 of the games...
Morning:
SLEEPING ON SOFA...anyway, that the only time i take my rest...
Afternoon:
careena tan came our apartment to kacao2~ cos she wanted to makan what alvin cooked...
so, she played my pc and i was struggling whether to study or take a rest...ended up do nothing~
careena did ask me why i put someone picture on my pc, isnt me like the girl...
i said nothing and was swallowing my saliva... i never alter my mind, she is still my no.1
bah skip! jump to dinner
Evening:
dinner time, porridge -.- sien, i'm working and i just had porridge...nevermind i aint eating alot
then we went to take bus..careena back home and i went working...
8pm, erm....still nice i got alot of things done before 9pm(another guy coming in)
9.05pm, the guy hadnt came in, shit...i asked manager where is the guy...
he said he is calling the person, and the person will come around 10 pm...
i still steadily doing all my closing tasks, done quite alot of thing...just left out what my partner has to do his part in washroom
cos i cant have illusion to do the wash up while i'm making burger right? =X
bump, 11pm that cb hasnt came yet...shit mother fuker...Tom(the best manager) took over the previous manager, he told me that the guy wont come and he will ask my friend to come earlier to work..."do what u can do", he said to me...
i was speeding doing my things and now i got no energy left(becos i ate only porridge)
i walked like a zombie, shit hai~ i washed stuff in wash room and i rushed to line to make burger...
1st time in my life i felt so helpless, why cant i do all of those on my own...
11.50pm, my friend came in...zzZzZzZZzzzzz
he helped me to wash another grill, so i finished all the rest...
crashed the boxes~DONE but its already 2am...
Midnight:
i walked on Glen Osmond Road
NO ONE is around, its just like the scene in Left4Dead...hord is going to come, preparing pipe bomb =P
anyway, i aint scare.. that's all rubbish =D
i walked about 1 hours and there were no taxi around...
i reached east terrace and finally i found 1...luckily
and now i'm writing this blog to fuck them off...
hope she knows all these -.- haiz

1 comment:

  1. this post is totally not for those underage huh..
    tsk tsk tsk...

    ReplyDelete