Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ikea

bah...i went to ikea not to visit this time...
it was time to make my purchase for the things needed to be used in my new apartment...
after han's supp exam, we went there with bus...
drag han there because i need a hand to carry all the things i buy...
haha sorry about that, and thanks to han...
i bought alot of lovely things, as in before, i didnt think they are "lovely"...
haha a dustbin for the kitchen, a bin for my room, and some bumerang(hangers), bed sheet, bla bla....spent a hundred over -.- sien... need to work to earn back again...
this week still on holiday, but alot of things need to be settled asap....
uni offer,scooter,subscribing internet...
haha write this blog like my memo, make me to remember what else to do...
bah...tonight abit moody, its hard to decide whether should i pull or push...
hope i can still enjoy the rest of my holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment