Monday, July 27, 2009

1st day of new sem

8am! as u all know, i never miss the chemistry lecture for fsp....
thanks to my housemate, Alvin...he was late again...
FYI, he slept about 8 hours, AND ENDED UP LATE...he told me he put wrong alarm...yea lame reason, i wont accept that...
anyway, i was still rushing to get ready to go to the class...
erm, just on time, i never miss again...but i felt my body was sticky, teeth wasnt well brushed....
yuacks!
nevermind, after that class, i went to another class of mine at horace lamb building...
as i remembered, i saw in timetable it was continuous class after the chem lecture, i sat inside the class and there was only 1 black hair student which is me...
i knew the lecturer, she was my last sem themo-physic lecturer, phew~ thank god....
i tot i was right, but when she distribute the introduction of the course to everybody, i noticed that the lecture was about classical-physic...i didnt enrol in that physic, why the heck am i at the hall...
DENG...PAISEH WEH...put down my head, walked out of the lecture theathe...
Then, i went back to have a nice shower and ate my breakfast,WoW nice...
another new start! i attended 2 of the lectures...i realised i seriously need to study for this sem already, since everything is new to me...but it's interesting =)
that's all for my 1st day...

No comments:

Post a Comment