Tuesday, September 8, 2009

will be back on 17th of jan

I've planned my whole "journey" back to msia...
17th of jan i'll be back to msia, sorry i thought it was 12th...haha
i'll be at west msia for 2 weeks time...
erm....alot of things to do...
hope 2 weeks is enough for me
if you want any souvenir, plz state at shoutout box what u wish to have yeh...
i can't remember who am i owing =X so...plz remind me
31st of jan i'll back to sarawak...
for those in sarawak...
jangan lupa u guys owe me how many meals yeh...
oh ya, another thing..those who want to follow me back to my hometown(Marudi truly hell)...
food and place to stay are provided...clothes(if u want to wear my underwear),gaming(excluded), please feel free to bring them...
plz book ur ticket ASAP, 31st of jan afternoon 1 something from KL=>Miri
bargain now..cheap cheap...MAS...not AirAsia truly SiaSia..
recently,very blur...keep gaming...haiz...
week 8 is coming....i want holiday plz...battery almost finish...

No comments:

Post a Comment