Tuesday, June 9, 2009

sorry

moody night...cramped with alot of things inside my head...
pull 1 string that attach to every single cross, pull it or hold on the position?
1st of all, sorry to alvin who was studying in my room, i know he is having hard time for his physic and seek for my help... i didnt work tonight which may be the best for him to ask question... but ended up he got fed up with what i have taught him...
i couldnt focus on a question, when i was studying for my subject, the shade was following on my back, just like "a snake alike a bow on the wall" which brings me nightmare...
my stomach isnt functioning well again, alot of gases inside which is not ideal gas, pV = nRT cant be applied due to existance of non ideal gas...haih physic again...
emo again for the whole day, maybe few people have realised that...
mmm, maybe i'm over-reacted, maybe i badly need game to cure this, or maybe it is just a mistake...
yeah, test coming, i blame no ones... i gotta burn everything off to light my midnight oil....torch needed...
whispering: when can i go back msia, to have some nice foods, gathering with family, out of radar from "friends", and get some gaming life back...

No comments:

Post a Comment