Monday, June 15, 2009

Recognition

"hi sir, what do u after today?"
"a big mac please, with coke and medium size, thank you"
"$6.95 sir, hold on at the side and it will be ready soon"
*2 mins*
"here u go sir, have a nice day"
"thanks, cya"
Appreciation of aussie towards the food they take...
how about the view of our asian people?
*having conversation with friends after having lunch at fastfood francisee*
"walao eh, tadi i go macd eat a meal, like shit ler, the big mac like "small mac" only, somemore charged me $6.95 for this kind of shitty food...what the heck those local people take this kind of food la"
yea right, the food u take is much more valuable and healthy at any asian food court...

i'm working in maccas for about 8 months, how precious and how important is my role in the kitchen to cook something for the customer to enjoy or to fill up the stomach...
i remembered when i first come to adelaide, i was freaking stingy to spend money on my food because my parents only give me limited $$ to spend for homestay... and every Friday(gotta grab my own food), i will stay by maccas which i'm working now...take a big mac meal, chewing the burger bit by bit...The thing is i felt impressed i could eat something to get over my friday night...
in contrast, i never see any of others having this appreciation towards it... maybe i'd been working in maccas and they think it is something that they can step on...

back to my life, haha... just my 2 cents la the thing i wrote above...dont flame xD
Perception of doing that i have is increased, yet my constitution lousy pula :X
walking on street, i observed alot of thing, thing that i never realised before...
i saw a girl crying seeking for mummy, a begger wearing short because doesnt have $$ to buy better clothing... this comes to my mind : maybe i'm the one they are observing too, what they thought of me then? what is it? could u tell me?

losing myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment